De onderneming OrientaEuro:
OrientaEuro is een onderneming die in Brussel gevestigd is sinds 2011. Onze missie is om mensen en organisaties te helpen hun talenten en passies optimaal in te zetten ("putting talents and passions to work"). Om dit te bereiken, bieden we gepersonaliseerde coaching, mentoraat, opleiding en consultancy aan. Wij zijn partners van Actiris, VDAB, het Europees Sociaal Fonds, ...
At OrientaEuro, we believe that sustainable professional well-being is only achievable when you find the perfect match between your talents, your passions and meaningful opportunities to add value to others. If you are talented and passionate about coaching, then we have a meaningful opportunity for you! Coaching is more than professions. It is a passion, a wonderful opportunity to make a living out of helping others. Working with OrientaEuro gives you a rewarding job helping people to achieve sustainable professional well-being. You focus on the coaching. We take care of all the rest!
OrientaEuro offers you the opportunity to:
- Belong to a team of several coaches and trainers as well as support staff.
- Dedicate your time purely to coaching whilst we take care of the administration and commercial aspects: client acquisition, lead generation, follow-up support, problem solving, registration, payment collection, web presence, quality assurance audits, etc.
- Coach a wide range of clients through short, focused processes. This allows you to develop your expertise in helping people from a variety of sectors, seniority levels and situations.
- Acquire new methods, tools, and best practices, while still being able to use your own style and preferred tools, provided critical results are achieved.
- Offer your external clients a platform with many advantages that you could not provide by yourself: more affordable fees through our subsidies and mandates, a systematic approach, great back-end support, an exclusive proven toolkit, shared knowledge, access to a bigger network of professionals, etc.
- Gain marketing techniques that you could also apply to promoting your external activities.
- Have a freelance contract that can be terminated at any point and does not require you to accept all the missions and/or clients proposed, with the flexibility to adapt the days and times of the sessions to your own availabilities.
- Quickly increase your accumulated coaching hours and obtain a certificate which is accepted by the ICF towards their coach certification programmes.
All of our coaches possess the following talents and passions:
- Native or bilingual proficiency in Dutch.
- Fluency in English.
- A good track record in coaching individuals through different aspects of career transition and/or soft skills training.
- A professional background in addition to coaching background.
- Specific education in coaching from a recognised school.
- Excellent communication skills: you must be comfortable coaching/training a broad range of individuals, including both junior and senior level professionals, as well as entrepreneurs and independent professionals.
- An innate sense of caring for people and being passionate about helping them.
- A strong sense of empathy, a positive outlook, and the ability to motivate others.
- Excellent listening and customer service skills, proficiency in translating abstract ideas into practical goals, and the ability to customise our protocols and tools to accommodate the concrete needs of clients.
- Good organisational skills.
Contract type: FREELANCE, without exclusivity nor commitment to accept all the clients.
Place: your own office in Flanders or Brussels. Eventually, could also commute to the client's place or another office from our network..
Here you can read more about our Gepersonaliseerde Loopbaanbegeleiding >>